Why Choose North Houston X-Ray and Imaging Center?
If your doctor has ordered an x-ray for you, North Houston X-Ray and Imaging Center is the ideal location to have a digital x-ray taken. We can do your x-ray TODAY!
- We perform digital x-rays, which decreases your exposure to ionizing radiation and gives your doctor results that can be seen and examined on a computer.
- We can set you for a same-day appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome!
Each of our doctors is a board-certified radiologist.
- Our friendly staff is caring and highly-qualified. From the moment you walk through our door, your well being, comfort, and highest quality results are our top priority.
- For most examinations, you’re in out in less than 90 minutes, often less than an hour.
- The preliminary findings of your x-ray are sent to your doctor the same day. Full results are delivered within one business day.
- We have plenty of free parking, and we’re conveniently located off I-45, just three miles north of I-610 North.
Same Day Report
Book Appointment or Walk-In
Top of the line technology
We accept most insurances
Lots of Free Parking
What is Digital X-Ray?
An x-ray is a very useful medical test that physicians use to view internal structures, as they diagnose and treat patients’ medical conditions.
One of the most commonly used form of medical testing, an x-ray is a painless and quick test. It exposes a small dose of ionizing radiation to the part of the body that is being examined, to produce pictures of features the inside of the body.
Digital x-ray exams use a lower dose of radiation than traditional x-rays, which that create an image on a photosensitive plate that then takes time to develop. Digital x-ray images are sent directly to a computer, which the doctor can examine, using all of the options that today’s computer graphics technology makes available.
Book Your Appointment Now
We appreciate your trust and we’re honored to serve you!
- When we get your appointment request, we’ll call you to set up a time that works for you. We’ll also send you an email so you know we received your request.
- Our goal is to call you within one business hour. We call for after-hour requests first thing the next business morning.
- Some insurance companies require pre-approval for certain scanning procedures. Making an appointment gives us a chance to help you request that approval.