Why Choose North Houston X-Ray and Imaging Center?
If your doctor has ordered a CT scan, North Houston X-Ray and Imaging Center is the ideal location to have your scan performed. We can do your CT scan in Houston TODAY!
- We perform your CT scans with the a low-dose CT 16 slice scanner for fast, accurate, results that your doctor can use fully.
- We can set a same-day appointment for you. Walk-ins are also welcome!
- Each of our doctors is a board-certified radiologist.
- Our friendly staff is caring and highly-qualified. From the moment you walk through our door, your well being, comfort, and highest quality results are our top priority.
- For most examinations, you’re in out in less than 90 minutes, often less than an hour.
- The preliminary results of your CT scan are sent to your doctor the same day. Full results are delivered within one business day.
- We have plenty of free parking, and we’re conveniently located off I-45, just three miles north of I-610 North.
Same Day Report
Book Appointment or Walk-In
Top of the line technology
We accept most insurances
Lots of Free Parking
CT Scan, Painless and Noninvasive Diagnosis
Computed tomography (CT), also sometimes called CAT scan, is a painless and noninvasive imaging system that employs very thin, minimal use of x-rays.
With the help of a computer, CT scans a specific location in the body and then reconstructs thin “slices” of the area. The CT process generates a series of detailed, cross-sectional views. A radiologist (board-certified medical doctor with specialized training) directs the scan and then examines the images. Using a specialized computer to display and manipulate or print the images, the radiologist can see parts of the body in ways that have never been seen before.
CT requires minimal radiation exposure and can depict tissues of different densities at the same time, something not possible with traditional x-rays methods. This often makes CT the preferred method to diagnose causes of pain and many different forms of cancer. CT of the internal organs, bone, blood vessels and soft tissue provide greater clarity than conventional x-ray exams.
To perform CT scans, we have a low-dose CT 16 slice scanner.
Book Your Appointment Now
We appreciate your trust and we’re honored to serve you!
- When we get your appointment request, we’ll call you to schedule a time that works for you. We’ll also email you so you know we received your request.
- Our goal is to call you within one business hour. We call for after-hour requests first thing the next business morning.
- Some insurance companies require pre-approval for certain scanning procedures. Making an appointment gives us a chance to help you request that approval.